Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Blog Reflection 7

During this week, as it is deadline week, my partner and I began to create the production schedule and shooting script for our music video. I focused on creating the production schedule particularly, whilst my partner did the call sheets. We left the shooting script till last as we wanted to do this together.  We found this fairly difficult because it was hard to plan out every little detail down to 3 second shots which we were not completely sure about. We will try our best to stick as closely to this shooting script as possible and in the event of a shortage of shots, we will film more than we need. This will be beneficial for us if we need to replace some. I also completed the DigiPak flat plan whilst my partner worked on completing the Magazine Advert flat plan. Next week, we shall begin filming during the half term holiday in which my partner and I plan to film a majority of our music video, however we still need to find a girl to play the love interest in the music video, which we must do by the end of the week as it will hold us back from filming in the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment