Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Blog Reflection 4

In this week, I had to find a music artist from unsigned website, that would give permission to us to use their song for no commercial use. I struggled a fair bit to do so, and when I found the artist, he didn't reply to me so it was hard to get hold of him, especially because he couldn't be found on twitter and Facebook were I could contact him directly. I also had to analyse the lyrics of his song and prepare a pitch of my music Artist to the rest of the class. In this, I discussed who the target audience would be, the artists brand/image, lyrics, and potential themes/ideas for my music video. Following this, I conducted a focus group with the members I presented the PowerPoint to, and was pleased with the overall feedback and constructive criticism I received. I will ensure to take all these comments on board when I actually go to create my music video.















No comments:

Post a Comment