The project this year we am going to be completing is making a music video. This week, we have been introduced to the project and learnt the different themes and types of music videos, as well as the conventions of them.
I would like to work with Gurtej because he is a very committed person, and priorities his work well and is always working during his free time. This will benefit me as I also work during my free time so we can easily get all our work completed before the deadline, and allocate time to get feedback from teachers to perfect any work that can be improved, to ensure we both achieve the highest grade we possibly can.
I hope to achieve a solid grade for this project and hope to come up with an original, strong idea for the music video between me and my partner, which will represent the hard work and planning gone into it.
I fear that my practical video will let my grade down, as it did last year and held me back from achieving the higher grade. This emphasises the fact that all my written work must be of an excellent standard, so, if my music video was to let me down, then at least my coursework will help back up my grade.


No comments:
Post a Comment